- Full legal advice to owners and marine industry companies. Starting a business in Spain
- Tax advice and planning. Spanish Special Tax on Certain Means of Transport.
- Register of yachts in Spain, Canary Island and abroad
- Contracts for the purchase and construction of yachts in Spain.
- Financing. Ship mortgage, Italian, French and Maltese leasing.
- Chartering in Spanish waters. Licenses
- Racing yachts and sponsorship.
- Megayacht rules and management in Spain.
- Social Security and employment contracts.
- Administrative concessions. Buying and renting moorings in Spain
- Tax inspections, complaints in statutory and administrative courts
We count with an extensive experience in litigation in all jurisdictions (criminal, civil, administrative, corporate and labor) when related to maritime or nautical conflict. Thus, we advise in the best terms to avoid litigation and costs, guaranteeing in any case, you are in the best position should there be litigation.
We are distinguished in the several arenas:
- Arrest of Ships in Spanish Waters for Maritime Claims. The safest way to ensure a credit against an off-shore company.
- Maritime Insurance Judicial or non-Judicial Claims from events occurred in Spain.
- In sales, ship builds or re-fits, claim of failures or errors. The new Legislation on Maritime Navigation and Shipping in Spain establishes the obligation to issue an industrial guarantee on the services provided by a ship yard.
- Claims against liquidation on VAT and Matriculation Tax. In the past years we have achieved that non-resident owners are enabled to navigate and board their own commercial yachts enjoying the charter exemption.
- Maritime fines and sanctioning procedures issued by the Maritime Districts. We are specialized in fine reductions in administrative procedures born from maritime wrong-doings of the vessel. Spanish maritime regulations, non-charter license, illegal anchoring, non-completion of requirements.