Through NauticaLegal.com you may contact Blas de Lezo Abogados to request information or legal advice on all that concerns recreational boating or yachting in Spain:
- Full legal advice to marine industry companies. Starting a business in Spain
- Tax advice and planning. Spanish Special Tax on Certain Means of Transport.
- Register of yachts in Spain, Canary Island and abroad
- Contracts for the purchase and construction of yachts in Spain.
- Financing. Ship mortgage, Italian, French and Maltese leasing.
- Chartering in Spanish waters. Licenses
- Racing yachts and sponsorship.
- Megayacht rules and management in Spain.
- Social Security and employment contracts.
- Administrative concessions. Buying and renting moorings in Spain
- Hiring insurance. Litigation.
- Criminal, civil and labour litigation in all Spanish jurisdictions.
- Tax inspections, complaints in statutory and administrative courts.
The quality of our advice is guaranteed by our expertise and close collaboration with experts in the general areas of civil, commercial, criminal, tax and labor legislation.